Sunday, January 25, 2009
Joe's prayer
So I wanted to add a side note about my Joseph. Last night he woke up about 1:30 scared to death about something. He claimed his cup (i gave him a sippy cup of water just before bed) is what scared him, but I think it was actually a dream or something. So I sat on the bed with him. and he kept saying "I scared. mommy" over and over. I said "well, Joe lets pray to Heavenly Father and ask him to help you not be scared anymore." and with out any other prompting he folded his arms and bowed his head and said "Heavenly Father, I doesn't scared anymore, I doesn't scared anymore" and I followed it with a little prayer of my own, and we eventually got him settled back in bed. But that just touched my little mommy's heart to the core. Complete faith in childlike expression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment