Friday, December 5, 2008


"Today is a new day". "today is fresh with no mistakes yet" and yet i make one every morning; i wake up. Well, i supposed just waking isn't really the problem. its the having to get up and go to work part that is annoying. Then the coming home and immediately starting my regular full-time job. Not that i have done the best job keeping up with it. I think if i was getting paid, they would have fired me as housekeeper this week. i want so many contradicting things right now its hard to focus. I have pretty much given up on Holiday spirit. I have tried to be excited but i can't seem to find the energy. So we still have no decorations up yet, and manage to not find the time to make Danielle's stocking and the only thing that reminds me its Christmas time is the music on the radio. I even set up these "Christmas Movie Times" with friends to psych myself up, but only one person has come to each one so far. Pretty depressing turn out when I invited about 15. I have always had a complex that nobody wanted to hang out with me and this is not helping. but hey, i did only send out a mass e-mail. not personal engraved invitations with an RSVP form. So as Chris is fond of saying these days "what ev".

That is not really why i am posting a blog anyway. happier things are going on. Joseph is growing up so fast. He has begun to quote movies. Definitely his parents' child! I know it sounds silly, but i am really enjoying his toddler-hood. He has begun pretending. one of my favorite things he does is makes an animal noise and then tells you what it is. Like "gobble gobble. . .turkey says" It is adorable. Danielle is finally gaining some semblance of an individual personality. She is very opinionated, but we love her anyway. Chris is working hard. The company approved overtime to get a specific problem done and he is taking full advantage of that. He will be working all weekend this weekend. I might see him for an hour at a time for the next week or so. But we need the money, so, again "what ev"

This is kinda the end of my blog today so here's a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment